The 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Redesign
The new 2021 BMW 4 Series is here and turning heads on San Francisco roads. This stylish coupe has no trouble gaining attention. So what’s it like to sit behind the wheel? Learn more about the all-new 2021 BMW 4 Series interior with us at Peter Pan BMW before you schedule a test drive in your favorite trim near Redwood City.
BMW 4 Series Interior Features
While every driver should explore the new BMW 4 Series interior options with an expert, it’s easy to see that even the base model, the BMW 430i, delivers an abundance of convenience and entertainment for you and your passengers. Here’s a look at what comes standard in the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- BMW TeleServices and BMW ConnectedDrive® Services
- Connected Package Professional
- A 10-Speaker HiFi Sound System
- Live Cockpit Plus with an 8.8-inch central information display
- SensaTec® Upholstery
- Open Pore Fine Wood Oak Grain trim
- An 8.8-inch analog instrument cluster
- iDrive 7.0 with Navigation, and voice/gesture control
- Automatic zone Climate Control
- 10-way power front sport seats
- Advanced Vehicle & Key Memory
- Automatic-dimming interior rear-view mirror
As with our other BMW models, the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior options don’t end with the standard features. Here are just a few of the optional and available highlights:
- 10.3-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 12.3-inch digital gauge display
- Aluminum Tetragon Interior Trim
- Wireless Device Charging
- In-Vehicle Wi-Fi™ connectivity
What to Expect from the 2021 BMW 4 Series Redesign
While the interior has definitely been given an upgrade, the most interesting updates to the 4 Series are noticeable on the exterior. In addition to a new kidney grille, this model offers new elements such as:
- Most of the interior changes are best experienced from the driver’s seat. The infotainment system has been completely reorganized with a more modern and integrated look.
- Other new elements include the sporty restyled steering wheel and the new touchscreen display, which now stands above the other elements on the dash.
- The more engaging controls are complemented by the inclusion of a new storage cubby, which fits cleanly beneath the center console.
Many BMW enthusiasts will surely notice that the 2021 BMW 4 Series redesign takes cues from the recently-redesigned 3 Series. If you’re interested in searching for our other 4 Series options, we only have complete details on the two-door 4 Series Coupe, a 4 Series Convertible and a four-door 4 Series Gran Coupe that will be made available in the near future.
BMW 4 Series Interior Dimensions
Looking for an unforgettable driving experience through Burlingame and beyond? The 4 Series delivers. While those who spend more time in the second row may prefer the more spacious 3 Series Sedan or the 4 Series Gran Coupe, it’s important to note that the 4 Series Coupe now offers passengers plenty of room to spread out:
- Headroom: 38.0 inches (Front and Rear)
- Legroom: 41.8 inches (1st Row) / 34.5 inches (2nd Row)
- Shoulder Room: 55.1 inches (1st Row) / 51.0 inches (2nd Row)
- Trunk Volume: 12 cubic feet
Explore 2021 BMW 4 Series Interior Options at Peter Pan BMW
Learn more about the 2021 BMW 4 Series interior as well as our new vehicle specials available to help you save on your favorite configuration. Schedule a test drive today or get the process started online with our easy-to-use financing application. Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact our team!